Terms & Conditions
- When you complete the online registration form and signup to your first class, an ACCOUNT will automatically be setup.
- To access your ACCOUNT, you first need to login using the LOGIN option from menu at the top of the Savvy Studios website. You will then be able to access the details in your ACCOUNT.
- Your ACCOUNT allows you to view your personal details, manage your payment options and view the classes you have enrolled in.
- The Savvy Studios class timetable runs parallel with the school academic year.
- The academic year begins in September and concludes at the end of July.
- Classes are not held over the half term or holiday periods. Please see Term Dates & Events for further details.
- Students attending dance classes are allowed to attend a free trial class before signing up, only if spaces are available.
- All fees must be paid upon signup.
- Class fees are paid for on a monthly basis and this is done automatically using our online payment service.
- Bookings and payments can also be made in person at reception.
- If a payment is missed or fails, notice will be given and payment must be made before attending the next class.
- Each class signup includes a non-refundable Enrolment Fee which is used to pay for the final month (July) of the academic year.
- Monthly payments will begin the month following the initial class signup.
- The last monthly payment of the academic year is taken in June.
- No refunds will be given once the term has commenced.
- There are no ‘catch-up’ lessons provided for missed classes.
Changes to classes and enrolment:
- Participants may request to change or add classes after enrolment in each term.
- Any difference in class fees must be paid at the time of notification before the change or added classes will be confirmed.
- Class times are subject to change at the discretion of management.
- Should you wish to cancel your class place, written notification of your intention must be provided. This must be emailed to email@example.com
- Your class place will conclude at the end of the month following your last payment.
- The Enrolment Fee is used to pay for your final month should you choose to cancel your class place before the end of the academic year.
- Savvy Studios is unable to provide refunds for any cancelled or missed classes due to a Force Majeure Event.
- A Force Majeure refers to any event beyond our reasonable control including and without limitation, acts of God, interruption of power or other utility, acts of civil or military authority, national emergencies, explosion, flood, accident, earthquake or other catastrophe, fire, notifiable disease, war or riot.
- Savvy Studios shall not be liable to customers should they fail to perform their obligations of this contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Savvy Studios will provide written notice to all customers and all closures will be effective immediately.
- Savvy Studios engages industry based professionals to instruct classes. At times scheduled teachers may not be available and as such an alternative teacher of equal or greater qualification will replace the scheduled teacher. Due to the nature of the entertainment industry and the high standard of teachers employed at Savvy Studios, teachers may rotate and change at the discretion of management.
- Savvy Studios does not discriminate on background, race or religion and regularly monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies and adheres to Health and Safety procedures to ensure that each child dances in a class appropriate to their level of development.
Duty of Care, Safety & Conduct:
- Please be aware that due to the nature of dance and for your child’s growth, development and safety, it will be necessary at times to engage in physical contact with your child. This will always be done in an appropriate manner and with your son or daughter’s best interests in mind.
- Savvy Studios provides for the safety and care of students whilst on the premises.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the dance areas until they are collected. Permission is required should you wish your child to be allowed to leave unsupervised.
- Savvy Studios does not accept responsibility for student’s safety outside the premises.
- Savvy Studios and its service providers attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, however accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury.
- All students and guardians acknowledge that while every care and safety measure will be taken, there is an inherent risk of personal injury in physical activities that will be undertaken at the studio as part of the programme and accept that risk.
- The signatory will be financially responsible for any damage sustained to Savvy Studios property, venues and their fittings by the student or their guardian. Management will charge the signatory for any repairs, labour or replacement as deemed necessary.
- Savvy Studios does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after dance classes.
- The student and their guardian are solely responsible for their personal belongings and property whilst left on the premises.
- The student and their guardian release Savvy Studios, their staff, instructors, agents and directors from any responsibility in any way for loss or damage of its personal belongings or property.
- The student and their guardian shall make no claim adversely impacting, causing hardship or undue stress on Savvy Studios as a result of their actions.
Photos and Videos:
- From time to time we will take photos of students in class. These may be used to celebrate the students progress and achievements.
- By enrolling your child in Savvy Studios you acknowledge that photos and videos may be taken and used for this purpose.
- Savvy Studios may also take photos for advertising purposes to be used on social media, websites and print. We will only ever use photos of your child provided we have your prior consent.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by written notice to management.
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
- Pupils will be asked to leave without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct.
Covid-19 Policy for Summer Term 2021 Bookings:
For the Summer Term 2021 the following conditions will apply to all class bookings.
- If Savvy Studios is forced to close at any point after commencement of the Summer Term our Force Majeure policy will come into effect and we will provide classes by means of live streaming or online videos.
- If Savvy Studios is forced to close, all classes will automatically be transferred to Zoom until the end of your current payment. If this happens before the half term you will be given the option whether or not to continue and your second payment will be adjusted accordingly.
- Parents/attendees understand there are no make up lessons/catch up lessons for missed classes moving forward due to restrictions on class sizes and minimising the mixing of groups. There are no exceptions.
- By booking the Summer Term parents agree that they have read and understand all of the policies, procedures and changes relating to the safe running of classes.