Knowledge Base: General Information
Category: Savvy Studios
- Contact Details
- About Savvy Studios
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Details
- Savvy Studios, 23 Foundry Square, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 4HR
- Telephone Number:
- 01736 756746
- Email Address:
- Website Address:
- Leave a message link: https://www.savvystudios.co.uk/contact/
- About Savvy Studios
Savvy Studios is committed to being a centre of excellence, offering professional teaching in various dance styles and fitness classes for both children and adults.
- Professional Teaching:
- We strive for excellence using the renowned International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA) scheme in our curriculum.
- IDTA Graded Examinations:
- Students have the opportunity to take graded examinations, showcasing their progress and achievements.
- Performance Opportunities:
- All students are encouraged to participate in shows and performances, fostering confidence and stage presence.
Classes Offered at Savvy Studios:
- For Adults:
- Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Body Conditioning, Adult Ballet, Contemporary Lyrical, Adult Tap, Dance Fit.
- For Children:
- Ballet, Contemporary Modern Jazz, Lyrical, Commercial Dance, Tap, Theatre Craft, Acro, PBT & Pointe Work.
Resources and Facilities:
- Top-quality resources, including two professional wood-sprung Harlequin dance floors.
- Fully qualified, experienced teachers who undergo enhanced DBS checks.
- Controlled and monitored entrance for the safety and security of children.
- Savvy Studios fosters a creative, stimulating, and inclusive environment embracing diversity.
- Focus on inspiring students and promoting their physical, intellectual, artistic, and emotional well-being through dance, performing arts, and fitness.
- Create a creative and supportive family where individuals feel safe and confident to explore their inner creative selves.
- Discover, accept, and embrace their uniqueness.
- Provide inspiring, creative, and challenging classes in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Ensure teachers and carers apply a duty of care, embracing diversity and meeting the highest standards.
- Encourage students to embrace their unique selves, guiding them away from the negative impact of social media on mental health within our community.
- We welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Terms and Conditions
- An account is automatically created upon completing the online registration and signing up for the first class.
- Access your account by logging in through the MEMBERS LOGIN option on the Savvy Studios website.
- The account allows you to manage personal details, payment options, and view enrolled classes.
- Savvy Studios Account login link: https://www.savvystudios.co.uk/login/
- Class fees are paid for on a monthly basis and this is done automatically through Stripe, our online payment service.
- All fees must be paid upon signup and includes a non-refundable Advanced Monthly Payment fee which is used to pay for your final month (July) of the academic year.
- Monthly payments will begin the month following the initial class signup.
- The last monthly payment of the academic year is taken in June and the Advanced Monthly Payment is used to pay for the month of July.
- To see the fees for a particular class please go to the Studio Timetable and click on the Booking Button relevant to the class you are enquiring about.
- No refunds after the term has begun.
- No ‘catch-up’ lessons for missed classes.
Changes to Classes and Enrolment:
- Participants can request changes or additions to classes.
- Pay any fee differences before changes are confirmed.
- Class times subject to change at management’s discretion.
- Should you wish to cancel your class subscription, a minimum notice of four weeks is required and written notification of your intention must be provided. This must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The non-refundable Advanced Monthly Payment fee paid during the signup process will be used to pay for your final month should you choose to cancel your class place before the end of the academic year.
- Your class place will conclude at the end of the month following the month of your last payment.
- Should you wish to cancel your one-to-one appointment, a minimum notice of 24 hours must be given.
- Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com
- Cancellations made less that 24 hours before the scheduled appointment will be charged in full.
- Savvy Studios is unable to provide refunds for any cancelled or missed classes due to a Force Majeure Event.
- A Force Majeure refers to any event beyond our reasonable control including and without limitation, acts of God, interruption of power or other utility, acts of civil or military authority, national emergencies, explosion, flood, accident, earthquake or other catastrophe, fire, notifiable disease, war or riot.
- Savvy Studios shall not be liable to customers should they fail to perform their obligations of this contract as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Savvy Studios will provide written notice to all customers and all closures will be effective immediately.
- Savvy Studios engages industry based professionals to instruct classes.
- At times scheduled teachers may not be available and as such an alternative teacher of equal or greater qualification will replace the scheduled teacher.
- Due to the nature of the entertainment industry and the high standard of teachers employed at Savvy Studios, teachers may rotate and change at the discretion of management.
- Savvy Studios does not discriminate on background, race or religion and regularly monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies and adheres to Health and Safety procedures to ensure that each child dances in a class appropriate to their level of development.
Duty of Care, Safety & Conduct:
- Please be aware that due to the nature of dance and for your child’s growth, development and safety, it will be necessary at times to engage in physical contact with your child. This will always be done in an appropriate manner and with your son or daughter’s best interests in mind.
- Savvy Studios provides for the safety and care of students whilst on the premises.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the dance areas until they are collected. Permission is required should you wish your child to be allowed to leave unsupervised.
- Savvy Studios does not accept responsibility for student’s safety outside the premises.
- Savvy Studios and its service providers attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, however accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury.
- All students and guardians acknowledge that while every care and safety measure will be taken, there is an inherent risk of personal injury in physical activities that will be undertaken at the studio as part of the programme and accept that risk.
- The signatory will be financially responsible for any damage sustained to Savvy Studios property, venues and their fittings by the student or their guardian.
- Management will charge the signatory for any repairs, labour or replacement as deemed necessary.
- Savvy Studios does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after dance classes.
- The student and their guardian are solely responsible for their personal belongings and property whilst left on the premises.
- The student and their guardian release Savvy Studios, their staff, instructors, agents and directors from any responsibility in any way for loss or damage of its personal belongings or property.
- The student and their guardian shall make no claim adversely impacting, causing hardship or undue stress on Savvy Studios as a result of their actions.
Photos and Videos:
- From time to time we will take photos or videos of students in class to support teaching and learning.
- We may also take photos or videos of students to record and celebrate progress and achievements.
- Savvy Studios may also take photos for advertising purposes to be used on social media, websites and print. No personal information is used or linked to the photographs.
- By enrolling your child in Savvy Studios you acknowledge that photos and videos may be taken and used for this purpose.
- It is acknowledged that parents of students wishing to participate in shows and/or public events are consenting to photos and/or videos taken for record and advertising purposes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
- Pupils will be asked to leave without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct.
Website Link to Terms and Conditions:
- Savvy Studios Terms and Conditions: https://www.savvystudios.co.uk/terms-of-service/